Android Development Course in Faisalabad
Android Development Course Details
- Comprehensive curriculum: We covers all of the aspects & foundation keys for our Students, Our Android Development has complete knowledge of the subject and also our instructor ensure always that student gains high knowledge about what they taught students.
- Experienced instructors: Our Android Development course instructors are highly skilled in their field and they are working on many Android development projects. They always ensure that students obtain top-notch education from academic Experts
- Practical assignments: Our Android Development course contains Practical Assignments to letting students engage their knowledge to use and create programs that can be used in everyday scenarios. Because We believe in Hands-on practice learning.
- Access to tools: The possibility to create cutting-edge apps will be available to students thanks to access to the most recent tools and technologies utilized in the Android development sector.
- Certification: After completing our Android Development Course successfully, they were awarded an Android Development Certificate which is integrated so that they can handle Android Development Projects. Also, it will be very helpful for them, when they looking for a job.
- Career opportunities: For those with the appropriate skill set, there are many career prospects due to the rising need for Android developers. Students who take our course will be prepared with the information and abilities needed to seek a profession in this area.
- Flexibility: We provide varied class times so that students with various requirements and schedules may attend class while still managing their other obligations.
Latest Android Development Course Outlines:
We divide Android Development Course into 12 Modules, just outlined for better Guidance about our offers. But, Our Android Development Course will be updated with the latest Techniques & Software. So, if you have any queries you can Contact Us:
- Environment Setup.
- Set up Java JDK5 or a later version of Android Studio.
- Create an activity with Hello TPWS & CGit example.
- Day 1 Understanding of elements for activities elements for services elements for broadcast receivers elements for content providers
- Create an activity and implement the following Callbacks
- ( onCreate() 2 onStart() 3 onResume() 4 onPause() SonStop() 6 onDestroy() 1 on restart()
- Study about services in android and their methods: onStartCommand() startService() Day 2 stopSelf() stopService() onBind()
- Study services in Android and their methods:
- bindService()on Unbind() onUnbind(Intent) onStartCommand() or onBind() onDestroy()
- Study about Broadcast Receivers and their methods: android.intent.action.BATTERY_CHANGED android.intent.action.BATTERY_LOW android.intent.action.BATTERY_OKAY android.intent.action.BOOT_COMPLETED
- Study about Broadcast Receivers in Android and their methods:
- android.intent.action.BUG_REPORT android.intent.action.CALL android.intent.action.CALL_BUTTON android.intent.action.DATE_CHANGED android.intent.action.REBOOT
- Studies about Animation and their callbacks start(),
- ‘setDuration(long duration),
- FillAFter; interpolator;
- Scale Rotate.
- Create ZOOM,
- Slider Effects offset;
- Alpha Study about Content Providers
- How to get contacts repeat Mode’s SQLite Reem DB) and show in the list Create a simple create/ update, delete operations in SQLite
- Room database
- Romm Database
- Show in list Create a simple create/ update, delete operations in SQLite
- Authentication (with email, password, mobile, OTP, etc)
- RealTime Database
- What are Fragments
- Single Fragments
- List Fragment
- Fragment Transition
- Use the following callbacks methods
- Study Intents and Filters Shared Preferences to store
Requirements for getting started
- Not any Age Restrictions
- Basic knowledge of English
- Knowledge of to use of a Computer
- Best for Matric Students
- Focused on his passion
Frequently Asked Questions
It depends on your interests and career goals. If you are interested in mobile app development, then Android development course is better for you. However, if you are interested in developing software applications for desktop or web, then software development course is better for you.
You can take Android developer fundamentals course from various online learning platforms such as Udemy, Coursera, edX, etc. You can also check with local training centers or institutes that offer Android development courses.
The time it takes to learn Android development depends on your previous programming experience and the amount of time you can dedicate to learning. Generally, it can take anywhere from a few months to a year to become proficient in Android development.
Yes, the growing popularity of smartphones and mobile devices has led to a high demand for Android development. To increase their consumer base, many companies are seeking for talented Android developers to build mobile applications.
The two main programming languages used for Android development are Java and Kotlin. The most widely used language is Java, but Kotlin is becoming more and more popular because of its cutting-edge features and straightforward syntax.